Follow adamrees on Twitter

Monday, May 18, 2009

$20k to the Best Body Transformation

John Berardi is my go to guy for nutritional information. I can be sure that he's not gonna lead me down a wrong path because he's too stuck in his ways or anything like that. He is anything but closed minded. He's kinda like me in that way, he uses what works, throws out what doesn't and is constantly looking to improve in anyway he can. 

This is Berardi

But, he's doing a big thing right now, and I'll be talking about it for the next couple weeks because it is of huge value to you. He sort of says it in his message, worse thing that happens is you get some of the best coaching in the world, amazing information given to you that you can use for the rest of your life, the best body of your life and probably the best shape of your life. Best scenario you get that along with a bunch of money. Sounds good to me.

Here's the link. Get there soon, I know the last time they did this it sold out pretty quick. I know they've changed things this time so more people get a chance. Anyway, Here you go.


By the way, Berardi is an interesting guy. Don't let the weird message creep you out. He's a much better nutritionist and coach than he is an actor. Go for the challenge, you're not really going to lose either way.  

I really encourage you to do this though. I can't say enough good stuff about this guy and I know too many people who could benefit from a resource like this. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment