Follow adamrees on Twitter

Friday, December 24, 2010

Happy Holidays

So the title was an attempt to be "politically correct" but really I have no clue.

So Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah, Kwanzaa...w/e you celebrate. Really we're all gonna end up celebrating some form of a misconstrued event that I hope at least started out w/ good intentions. I mean who knew that when this all started to cover pagan rituals, it'd turn into a commercialized monetization juggernaut that would rule little american boys' and girls' entire winter, and drain every one of their parents. Just kidding, well to a point.


I know I'm a bit of cynic, but really I think christmas is great. I also may get tired of the commercials and carols, but really the exchange of money is a great thing. It's how our economy runs so why not.

This year is interesting I have a 5 year old niece and a 2 year old nephew who are completely into santa. Just like every other kid their age. So I'm getting this view of how awesome they think it'd be to find santa in their house tonight.

The question that I'm wrestling w/ is what would I do if I woke up in the middle of the night and "santa" was in my house?

How many houses to you suppose get robbed by "santa" every year? Idk but I bet it happens.

I'd love to know what you think.

If this happened I'm pretty sure I'd think I was getting robbed, and wonder how he got in.

Anyway, it's snowing like crazy here. Have a good one, get a workout in before the big meal, use the sample I gave a few days ago.


This workout will let you utilize the food instead of storing it as fat.

And this is just one of my favorite christmas movie scenes

No comments:

Post a Comment