Follow adamrees on Twitter

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Lunges of Death Challenge: Diesel Crew

This was the last nice day before winter arrived and pummeled us with snow. Good thing we took the opportunity.

I had been wanting to do this for awhile, and it seemed like a good day. The field was pretty wet and muddy, you can see me slip a few times. So not the best of conditions, but this would've been brutal either way. I don't train for this kind of endurance activity but really thought I could do it. Sadly disappointed even now.

Janet did awesome, she's quite the little badass. The lunges got a little shallow towards the end, but you can go try it and find out for yourself. It's tough.

And here's me. 20 yards in, I knew it was going to be much tougher than I expected. It sucked. My back was on fire the whole time, and it felt like someone was shoving screwdrivers in each of my glutes. Also took me forever, maybe next time.
I'd like to see you beat it though. 185lbs, how far can you take it?


Till next time. Peace.






4 comments:

  1. Thanks man. Thought you might like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the great work. D Howards Performance Coach
    http://bmeyertraining.blogspot.com/
    www.bmeyertraining.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks dude,
    I like the website, looks good.

    ReplyDelete