Follow adamrees on Twitter

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Particular Awesomeness Deserves Promotion

To the point today.

I had a guest appearance over at Robertson Training Systems. Needless to say this is exciting. Mike is what you might call a big shot in the strength in conditioning realm. You can find that post here:


So, I've decided to post a few items that I find particularly awesome.

Nutrition
Gourmet Nutrition Desserts
Precision Nutrition Strategies

Dairy

A better source for dairy:

And where to find the best source of dairy in your local area

Organic vs. Conventional by Brian St.Pierre



I've now fallen in love w/ CoQ10 and for good reason.


Detoxing w/ real food. Mostly b/c artichokes and beats were in there of which I love.

There are some great take aways in each of these. Hope you enjoyed them as much as I. Soon enough I'll be on a plane to connecticut for the Elite Training Workshop. Good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment