Follow adamrees on Twitter

Sunday, February 23, 2014

World Training Center update: February 2014

World Training Center update: 

So far training is even better than the weather.....even in comparison to current Iowa conditions. 

Its good to confirm on what we've been doing very well w/ at grit gym. Being regarded as a "rare coach" and "ahead of the game" by Coach Dan Pfaff himself, said very nonchalantly in plain conversation but was great to hear. And most of all, learning what we can tweek and improve upon at Grit Gym in the future. Not to mention the increased network of resources thats come of this week. 

Im having a blast.

So far I've laughed and learned something new everyday. If you can do that everyday, you're gonna be just fine.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete