Follow adamrees on Twitter

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Know what your problem is...

I'll tell you, because you probably fit into the 80% (I'm being conservative) of other wimps waiting for life to kick their ass before they realize they are weak and worthless.

If you don't fit here then great, but I bet 60% of you that think you don't fit actually do. Get it?

There are the athletes that will prepare now and sacrifice now to reap the benefits later and those that will stick with their video games and cheetos for 6 hours a day and get their asses handed to them.
"Be the Hammer, not the nail."

You're going to pay for it one way or the other. Now or later. Same goes with health. You're going to pay for it now (exercise, personal trainer, food that's good for you) or you're going to pay for it later (doctors, medicine, death). Get it?

Stop being such a wimp. Get your ass up, this life is too short to take any of it for granted.

Every year we all say,"Jeez, this year went by in the blink of an eye."

Even if I live to 1o0, that's 100 blinks of an eye that go pretty quick. You bet your ass I'm taking everyone of them for everything they are. That's why lift heavy shit, continue to be a student of life and eat as much good food that's good for me as I can.







1 comment:

  1. I had to wipe the damn orange Cheeto fake cheese from my fingers before I typed this. Do you have a hidden camera in my condo? Seriously, I hate to admit it, but I'm in the 80% wimp category.

    Reading posts like yours is like going to church on Sunday morning for me. I know it's true, I believe it, I say I'm going to do it, but the motivation and conviction wear off quickly.

    If you can help some of us 80%ers out of the category -- and help keep us out, you're a miracle worker.

    Thanks for the swat, I needed it. But, you need to keep your paddle handy.

    ReplyDelete