Follow adamrees on Twitter

Friday, January 9, 2009

Videos: one wicked, one hilarious, and one awesome

Today is my off day from training. Sounds like a vacation right, well actually all I do is study and work anyway. For some reason I'm feeling pretty blog happy. New ah-ha! moment is probably helping with that as I found out I can embed vide0s from pretty much anywhere into this blog. So I figured I'd give you One wicked, one hilarious, and one awesome video that I can't wait for. 

First off. Wicked. Not like any high school athlete or coach should be implementing this or anything, but it's a pretty cool trick.


2) I think I've seen it about fifty times now, and I am still LMAO. No need to explain just watch the video. 



3) And lastly, it's and understatement to say I'm excited for this movie. Can't wait. 

Yeah, I want to be Wolverine. It would be nice to have that kind of recovery time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment